About Alliance for Living
Alliance for Living Mission
Alliance for Living is dedicated to improving the quality of life for people affected by HIV/AIDS in New London County.
We accomplish our mission through direct services that support the life needs of people affected by HIV/AIDS. Alliance is dedicated to education, prevention services, and advocacy on behalf of those we serve.
These values and principles guide us:
- Work in partnership with people affected by HIV/AIDS
- Be open to anyone affected by HIV/AIDS
- Work in partnership with the community to develop approaches that build on existing resources
- Believe in individual self-sufficiency
- Maintain open communication with our members and the broader community
- Adapt to changes in the external environment and be responsive to our members’ needs
- Keep people informed about changes in HIV/AIDS benefits, services, and treatment
- Do what has to be done to meet our members’ needs
- Maintain the organization’s financial security and stability of operations
- Treat all people nonjudgmentally and equitably
For more information about the services offered by Alliance for Living, or to make an appointment wiht a Medical Case Manager, please contact Carol Jones at 860-447-0884 ext. 231.